G5® Massage Machines help you to manipulate the soft tissue of the body to produce the desired effects on the nervous and muscular systems, as well as working to enhance local and general circulation of the blood and lymphatic fluids.” Applications:
- Soft Tissue Injuries – Maintain mobility within the tissue structures of ligaments, tendons, and muscles to reduce atrophy and adherent scars.
- Muscle Spasms – Relaxes muscles which allows for manual or mechanical manipulation of the area.
- Pressure Sores – Increases surface circulation which reduces arterial degeneration. Massage assets in reducing the height of bony protrusions by relaxing the muscles surrounding the bone. General Physiotherapy, Inc.’s exclusive Directional-Stroking technology allows you to transport away toxic tissue fluid as you safely treat the perimeter around pressure ulcers.
- Reduces Edema – Increases circulation by means of the generation of heat; assists in mobilizing edema fluids from an area; restores mobility.
- Increased Circulation – Higher frequency vibration causes vasal dilation resulting in increased blood flow. This brings nutrients and oxygen to localized areas.
- Trigger Point Therapy – Relieves the tension build-up or muscle contraction of the hypersensitive area that can evoke pain elsewhere in the body when stimulated.
- Lymphatic Drainage – Provides detoxification of lymphatic systems by mobilizing lymphatic fluids and draining excess tissue fluids.
- Continuous Passive Motion – Massage increases range-of-motion by reducing edema and relaxing muscle swelling that can occur during inactivity. Higher frequency vibration releases endorphins, which result in an analgesic effect to an area of treatment.